Sunday 14 August 2011

Rippa Rugby and Touch!


In Term 4 we will have a touch field day and to prepare us for that, Mr Fourie arranged for Counties Manukau  sport to send some coaches to work with any students who are keen to make the touch teams. 
In Term 2 they came to help Mr Fourie develop our Rippa Rugby skills. That helped a lot with our preparation for the Rippa Rugby Tournament. All our teams had a successful tournament.
They are going to teach us the simple skills such as passing defending and the rules of touch. Later this term Mr Fourie will send a notice home to ask if there are any students who would like to make up teams for the Papakura Junior Touch season. These teams will need managers and coaches.
By:Jacob and Josh.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo you guys I hope you had alot of fun.I am not a big fan of Rippa Rugby but it looked like fun.I will be signing up for touch but I am not a big fan of touch either.So wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete