Tuesday 14 June 2011

Advertisement: House for sale.

We learnt to use emotive words. We wrote an advertisement to sell our own homes. I used emotive words to make my advertisement sound better.


Loving Home needs a new owner
You have a one in a million chance to purchase a spectacular one story house. I never wanted to leave this home but sadly I have to let go and move on. I’ve lived in this house for many years and would like to see another satisfied family move in. This magnificent house has eye catching colourful gardens and beautiful trees.
You will have the most friendliest neighbours I’ve ever met and have stupendous memories you will never forget. There is a 10 hole green golf course close by and a beautiful sandy beach just minutes away, with an eye catching view of the crystal clear water. 
This exotic house has: 4 spacious bedrooms or 3 and a study. A formal lounge with comfortable seating. A dining room, a stunning kitchen and a 2 car garage. This wonderful house is special to me and I will miss it dearly. 
This sensational house is just for you. This house is the one thing you need and you know it. This is an unbelievable deal. If your interested phone the number below. This decision will change your life!
By Jade

5 comments:

  1. Love it Jade(: very good piece;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWSOME PEICE JADE!!!!!!!!
    REALLY COOL!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. great piece jade you used great emotive words . i'm not sure your mum would be happy about you selling your house, though .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Jade!!!You need a high five.You used great use of emotive words and descriptive language.Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your introdution and the way you use descriptive language!!!

    ReplyDelete